Fall, again

It's 65°-ish Fahrenheit in the District. Evening is serene, save cruising sound of vehicles from highway across the apartment and loud noise from jets from airport near by.  This weather is totally marvelous, I could sit entire night without moving, yet enjoy every moment of it. Pleasantness is immeasurable in the Fall in DC. I'm going to miss it, very very much.
Dawns are bit soggy, misty, foggy. Need an another layer to wrap, absorb a tad chilly weather with a savory tea. Time has changed. I'm inundated with some mixed feelings, doubts, some inhibitions. Things have changed, time has moved on, however, I reckon it's me who hasn't. Probably, time to rectify stuff within self. Not going to roll as always, had been, have been. 
I ponder too hard on how and what causes these changes so slow, that are much needed yet take years to understand, identify, be cognizant of. People are mean, selfish. They are going to lie, absorb anything, nod, roll eyes as if things are beyond perfect, yet when time comes very few would be able to navigate us through. Help us work through to recast the net to widen ourself. I always look for people like that, at least I try; yet I've failed over tens of times. Cause I believe is now understood, gauged.

It's severely hard to unlearn things, ideas worked and practised over years, decades. Fundamental changes. But if not exercised then, it may not be a symbiotic relationship anywhere. I'd rather unlearn things rather shiver at this thought today. I'm enervated with things and people slipping by. Working, thinking all day long, nights more oft than not, still like a lightening situations go awry, to an extent they are unrepairable. It's crucial to work on things that shatter ambitions, goals, self. Committing mistakes and forgetting them hasn't worked with me. It's OK, it shall pass, nothing has gone bad; mitch, not going to fly things. I'm not being rigid, or not letting things go. I guess I'm holding on to things that may help me pass through in a fashion without causing any damage to anyone, with no heavy eyes, for once without burning bridges. I'm letting things and self fall, once again, for a better tomorrow.

It's Fall again for weather, too.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing in snow

Books from yesteryear

Around DC