Books in 2018

Hello everyone and holiday greetings to all of you!

It's that time of the year where I share my list of books read, to be joyous and to be disappointed, sadly. Earlier I'd listed books in the year of 2017. This year hasn't been a remarkable one with respect to novel reading. Following are the books I read in 2018:
  1. Blade
  2. Still Alice
  3. The girl who played with fire
  4. The girl who kicked the hornet's nest
  5. Disobedience 
  6. Boardwalk Empire - the birth, high times and corruption of Atlantic city
  7. The Girl on the train

I'm of-course disappointed with the number of books read this year and with the content I'd read in these books. I didn't really enjoy these books save one or two. I wish to improve on both these in the upcoming year.

See ya!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inferno - worth a read?

Standing in snow

Around DC