Endless search

Over the last few months search is a suitable word, if at all, to summarize my thoughts. Apart from actual work I'm held up with things that keep my routine off the balance. Search for a right measure of red chilly powder. It still evades me honestly, its disproportionate quantity never stops me to try another pinch of it whilst cooking. Some times the powder changes, other times, dish gets changed, seldom both changed together.
My quest for right number of laps in swimming pool that neither leaves me too tired, neither have me wanting to exercised more, is still ongoing. Although I think I'm good with the time for brisk walk. I baffle with the right quantity of food to cook. My tiny palms don't get it right on quantity. Unfailingly food is more than it was thought to last. Shoes I'm yet to buy another pair of running shoes, apparently, don't like the ones available in store.
Person, or company, this search looks to have been ongoing for a duration more than I could think. It never was worked individually, but in the back of my mind I'm and was still looking for a great company, enjoyable. Time shared, ideas fought upon, things agreed upon, disagreements.
Career path, I don't need to even go on this. Might be worth to have another post dedicated to this lousy topic. It unarguably deserves time and individual post.
Sleep, of all things I can sort my sleep hours I'd consider great chunk of worries as diminished. Time to call someone in India or in the States as well. If I should ping someone or not. Should I call or would the other person be in movie theatre? The right time to call, talk is another insurmountable challenge. This specific stuff anguishes me beyond any degree.

The list at this moment looks this short, but long enough. All at the same time, some things change, another affected. These modifications are fun for me though. I'm always keen to see new outcome, at times it's body ache, heavy eyes, spicy or bland food, lengthy talk. Uncertainty.

I really don't know if this search ends, at all?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inferno - worth a read?

Standing in snow

Around DC