Books read in 2016

With holidays mood set in, clock ticking towards the new year I'm gathering up my speed to read as much to add to the list I had decided for my resolution. I worked hard with all my might to read books more than last year, unfortunately, didn't succeed. Here's link to the list of books read in year 2015.

Books read in 2016:
1) The Fellowship of the Ring
2) The Return of the King
3) Fountain Head
4) Catch-22
5) Surely, you're joking Mr. Feynman
6) Barnaby Grimes phantom of blood alley

Currently, I'm reading Anna Karenina (translated by Constance Garnett).
Count definitely is not an impressive one. With all my zeal I'm committed to read more number of books. I'm looking forward to year 2017 with many new hopes, rejuvenated will to make the best of it.

Wish y'all a very happy new and prosperous year.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Standing in snow

Books from yesteryear

Around DC