Incomplete posts!

Past year and a half, rare were the instances where I have had enough time to think out LOUD at a stretch. An array of discontinued thoughts remain continuously untailored deep inside. Myriad thoughts come in, linger, lead to outburst of another different thoughts, awakening new hopes and there goes a chain reaction.
This is fantabulous to have hundreds of thoughts, yet nothing speaks out once you are out of that contemplation zone, the undisclosed one. Often, I marvel at this amazing process that goes in. I won't go into brain signaling, signal transduction sciences, of which I hold no expertise, however, it intrigues me.
By the time I can knit them into something substantial I run out of time, or get tired of free time, of which I have not been used to. In such free times, I have to engage into other homely activities of cleaning the unkempt and disordered apartment, kitchen, manage groceries; a little time to pack all the stuff in my mind, surroundings, replete my paraphernalia for another round of unheard paths. 

During this tiny time of respite, I put in efforts or rather I try to put in efforts, to pen down on my blog, which could be a manuscript, of journey; a long eventful, full of hopes and unfading dreams. All these rampant thoughts, push me to write something, yet, I fail consistently. 2-5 lines of random thoughts, and that is the post!, bad isn't it? I've a whole bunch of such posts hanging in there in my blogger drafts, waiting, endlessly, to reach there end. I many times forget that I started something. When I visit my account, I see my incomplete posts. And watch that list getting longer and longer. 
This is cruel, unfaithful, a betrayal to something through which I can or I've voiced out my thoughts, to hone out my writing skills, communicate to the outer world, to which I'm disconnected. This truely, is merciless.
To stop this onslaught on my blog, I had this draft of many. Fluke was on its side, I guess. Today, it has its day, brave and pumped with positive hopes, to travel so far.

Soon others shall see you, provided I discover a time of leisure and have a rendevouz with myself.

 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inferno - worth a read?

Standing in snow

Around DC